Monday, March 14, 2005

Back.

This was a killer weekend. I was up from 12:00 to 3:00 Sunday morning putting some changes into a computer system I support, then spent from 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM (with a few breaks) on Sunday trying to fix unexpected problems that resulted from the changes and then finally rolling them out. I sent my family off to church at 9:30, then at 10:30, when I thought I might be able to go myself, I went out to find that a car had hit our garage door and dented it enough so that I couldn't open it (the driveway is less than 15 feet long from the street and is used for turnarounds at times, which is how it must have happened). So I didn't go to church, which was a good thing because I got a nap in just before getting another phone call and spending the rest of the day on the computer. I'm sure glad for he remote support capability that I have over our cable modem - if I had to go to work for this it would have been even worse.

Hugh Hewitt has a transcription of an interview on his site today with a woman from Lebanon who observed the largest demonstration for democracy on record in the Middle East. Read it - it's a remarkable account - then pray for the people, and urge our leadership to stand by the Lebanese people in this time.

No comments: